International Astronautical Congress (IAC) 2022 in Paris
We are presenting at the International Astronautical Congress (IAC) 2022 in Paris!
Our presentation will take place in Session 5: Enabling the future -Developing the Space Workforce of the E1. IAF SPACE EDUCATION AND OUTREACH SYMPOSIUM on Tuesday the 20th of September at 16:20 CET, in room E08B – save the date!
For more details be sure to check our publication “Contribution of student-run organisation for developing the space workforce: impact, experience, and practices from the Giron Space Organisation in Northern Sweden” (paper code IAC-22,E1,5,9,x74077).
À bientot! 🚀
Here is a handy summary of when our member projects are presenting:
ALMA on BEXUS 33 – Atmospheric Laser Measurement of Aerosols
- Monday September 19, 12:50-13:00
→ Screen number 17, Interactive Presentations Symposium B1 (IAC-22/B1/IP/72141)
Project APTAS – Atmospheric Polar Transmission Alignment Satellite
- Monday September 19, 14:10-14:20
→ IAC-22/B4/IP/74145 (EISCAT 3D)
- Thursday September 22 2022 13:20-13:30
→ IAC-22/C1/IPB/74060 (ACS)
ASTER on REXUS 30 – Attitude STabilized free falling ExpeRiment
- Tuesday September 20, 15:00
→ W04 (IAC-22.A2.3.7)
Project FASTER – Flying Attitude Stablized ExpeRiment
- Wednesday September 21 2022, 15:00
→ W04 (IAC-22.A2.5.8)
Project HAMMER – High Altitude Magnetic Motion attitudE control
- Monday September 19 2022, 15:00
→ W07 (IAC-22.E2.3-GTS.4.8)
Project RAVEN – Rocketry and Aerospace Vehicle Engineering in Norrbotten
- Monday September 19 2022, 10:15
→ W08 (IAC-22.C4.3.6)
2022 Spring Rectruitment
Dear Space Campus students, We hope that you enjoyed the GSO Semester Kick-off event 2022 and thank you for joining us. Here is a summary of the important dates and deadlines for the recruitment period.
- Forms are available until 2nd February
- Interview period is between 3rd February and 10th February
- Results of the interviews will be announced on 11th February
- You have two days (until 13th January) to answer if you want to join the project or not
- Second round selection notifications will be sent on 14th January.
Hope to see you as a member of our project(s) soon.
Have a nice weekend.
Take care and stay safe!
The schedule of the lunchtime interviews can be downloaded here.